Friday, December 01, 2006
***

Plush (Nicki)
Fave colours: Red! (but I really like purple and rich autumnal colours too)
Fave designers: Too many to mention really but favourites include Chatelaine, Little House Needleworks, With My Needle, Bent Creek, Au Fil des Rêves
Fave styles of designs/stitching styles: I particularly like seasons (especially autumn), houses, and alphabets!
Fave thread types/brands: Crescent Colors, Gloriana silks and Dinky Dyes silks
Fave fabrics: 32ct or 40ct linen
Any dislikes: Cutesy stuff and sentimental things
Pets/children: 2 lovely black cats!
Birthday: 3 March
Wishlist URL: Click here
Any small RAK's that would be enjoyed: Anything red or with black cats or tigers on it, funky pens or notebooks, anything coffee flavoured or chocolate!
Fave holidays: My family might not celebrate holidays but I do!
Holidays not celebrated or liked: See above
 
posted by Anne S at 9:12 pm |


0 Comments: