Friday, December 01, 2006
I thought it would be nice to have a 'central register' for my fellow stitching bloggers' likes and dislikes for sending a small RAK, as it's often I think I'd like to pop something small into the mail 'just because' or for a birthday, but don't have all the recipients details to hand. Some people have wishlists and likes/dislikes held in different bulletin boards/groups, of which you need to have membership - this way no membership is required, just an active stitching blog.

If you would like to send any of the RAK Registry participants a small RAK, please send an email to me (shakatak at iinet dot net dot au) and I can arrange for address details of your intended recipient to be given to you. Due to privacy and security reasons I can only release this information to an existing stitching blogger (with an active blog), and preferably to one that is participating in this list (unless I can vouch for you personally).

If you'd like to join the list you just need to complete the short questionnaire below and email it to me, and I'll add you to the website ... it's as easy as that! Here's the questionnaire you need to complete:

Blog URL:
Preferred first name/screen name:
Fave colours:
Fave designers:
Fave styles of designs/stitching styles:
Fave thread types/brands:
Fave fabrics:
Any dislikes:
Pets/children:
Birthday:
Wishlist URL:
Any small RAK's that would be enjoyed:
Fave holidays:
Holidays not celebrated or liked:
Full snail mail details:

I'd also love to make the birthday list more comprehensive, including those that aren't actually participating in the RAK Registry, so if you're a stitching blogger and you'd like your birthday to be included in the list please leave me a comment with your details and I'll add you in straightaway :D

Participants are generally listed alphabetically by their blog name throughout this Registry.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me :)
Anne
 
posted by Anne S at 9:30 pm |


4 Comments:


At 1:58 am, Blogger Kitty Couture

Wow Anne, what an impressive work you've been doing! This must require a lot of time and patience... Bless your heart for doing this! It shall be lovely reading everyone's questionnaire - we'll be all knowing each other even better :)

(((hugs))) and many thanks! :)

 

At 6:08 pm, Blogger Deb

Anne, I'm interested in joining your RAK registry and your birthday group. I'm a Chatelaine Stitcher, too! Working the Leporello and Taj Mahal right now! Here's my Blog addy:
http://lavenroseramblings.blogspot.com/ A friend recommended me to your blog for finishing things. What a great idea! deb in fl - Tsarina of Sparkling Threads

 

At 4:47 am, Blogger Creazioni Pete

hi anne, i see in the colourful creations that you have ergo floor stand... i'm italian and buy this objects it would cost too much :-(
my husband is carpenter and he says that me it can realize but more photo has need and of clarifications... if you are if therefore kind one to help me can you write me to susypen23@yahoo.it or if you have messenger i send my nick...tks for now azzurra

 

At 11:44 pm, Blogger Patricia Lessell

Hi Anne

I would love to join your RAK Registry but can't find your email address to provide you with the information you request so please could you email me at patreeshal@gmail.com thanks a lot
Patti x