Friday, December 01, 2006
***

Afford Your Passions (Susan)
Fave colours: Pink, blue
Fave designers: The Heart's Content, Drawn Thread, Shepherd's Bush, Prairie Schooler, Hillside Samplings(and lots of others...)
Fave styles of designs/stitching styles: Samplers, smalls, stitching accessories
Fave thread types/brands: Waterlilies; Gloriana
Fave fabrics: 32ct linen; 27ct "Linda" evenweave
Any dislikes: Stoney Creek type designs, fantasy
Pets/children: 1 son (age 6)
Birthday: 13 November 1961
Wishlist URL: Click here
Any small RAK's that would be enjoyed: Anything would be much appreciated!
Fave holidays: Christmas
Holidays not celebrated or liked: None

A Kiwi Stitching (Katrina/Kiwixstitcher)
Fave colours: Turquoise, teal, blue, pink
Fave designers: Mirabilia, Just Nan, Little House Needleworks, Lizzie*Kate, Elizabeth Designs, Shepherd's Bush, The Sweetheart Tree, JBW Designs, Indigo Rose, Bent Creek, The Victoria Sampler
Fave styles of designs/stitching styles: Like lots of different styles
Fave thread types/brands: Weeks Dye Works, Gentle Art Sampler Threads, Crescent Colors
Fave fabrics: 32ct mostly, neutral colours, blues
Any dislikes: Anything too cartoonish
Pets/children: 1 cat, Pudd Pudd
Birthday: 9 April
Wishlist URL: Click here
Any small RAK's that would be enjoyed: Candles, stationery, chocolate
Fave holidays: Christmas time
Holidays not celebrated or liked: Halloween

A Stitch in Time (Deanne)
Fave colours: Purple, Blue, Green
Fave designers: Mirabilia, Bent Creek, Jeannette Douglas Lizzie Kate
Fave styles of designs/stitching styles: No real preference
Fave thread types/brands: Overdyed
Fave fabrics: 28ct evenweave - plain and hand-dyed
Any dislikes: Not really, I'll try anything
Pets/children: Baby due in July
Birthday: 11 May
Wishlist URL: N/A
Any small RAK's that would be enjoyed: Anything
Fave holidays: Christmas
Holidays not celebrated or liked: None


A Stitching Faery's Haven (Lizzy)
Fave colours: Any shade of rose, greens, mauves, blues, burgundy, lavender, yellow... also love Earth Tones and Shades of Autumn...
Fave designers: Oh my, I have so many... Homespun Elegance, Blackbird Designs, Carriage House Samplings, Little House Needleworks, Country Cottage Needleworks, Bent Creek, Heart-In-Hand, The Trilogy, The Prairie Schooler, Hillside Samplings, La-D-Da, Praiseworthy Stitches, With My Needle, Waxing Moon, Lizzie*Kate, Glory Bee, The Workbasket, Val's Stitching Stuff, The Knotted Tree, Dragon Dreams, Teresa Wentzler, Enchanting Lair, Black Swan Designs... I could go on and on...
Fave styles of designs/stitching styles: I Love Samplers, Primitive, Americana, Anything Country looking or old fashioned, Whimsical, Dragons and Fantasy...
Fave thread types/brands: GAST, WDW, Crescent Colours, DMC, Olde Willow Stitchery, Wildflowers, And I love Silks...
Fave fabrics: Zweigart Linens... Cashel or Belfast... I prefer 28ct and 32ct as it's harder for me to see anything much smaller... I will stitch on 36ct.... I love Lakeside Linens and Vintage Country Mocha and Vintage Autumn Blush by Zweigart.
Any dislikes: Some of the more cartoonish designs... but then it would really just depend on what it looks like... :-) I don't particularly like stitching on white linen or Aida.
Pets/children: Four children, My eldest son, Elisha is 26, my stepson, Steven is 26, my DD Brandy is 24 and my youngest son, Jamie is 21. My step-granddaughter, Nicole is 8... and We have five House Cats... Gandalf the Grey, Shelley, Merlin, Casper, and Bubbles... and two cats live outside... Dickens and Rocky... Yes, I am a CatWoman... :-)
Birthday: 29 March 1960
Wishlist URL: Click here - I just started this wish list... So, I have loads more to add... :-)
Any small RAK's that would be enjoyed: I love candles... mostly spicy scents, vanilla, cinnamon, chocolate, Pumpkin Spice, Apple pie, Oatmeal Raisin Cookie, Maple Pumpkin Bread etc... I also love lavender and rose candles... Chocolate is always wonderful... Bookmarks as I love to read... My fave needles are John James Platinum 28... I collect stitching scissors and fobs... any threads would be lovely as well... most anything stitchy related... I love coffee and collect coffee mugs... Also collect Dragons and Faerys... Stationery is always nice... Really any and everything will be appreciated and loved.
Fave holidays: I love them all...
Holidays not celebrated or liked: I can't really think of any I don't like...

A Treehugger's Wife (Missy)
Fave colour(s): Blue, pink, green
Fave designer(s): Bent Creek, 4 My Boys, Birds Of A Feather, Prairie Schooler, Lizzie*Kate
Fave styles of designs/stitching styles: Whimsical, simple, semi-primitive
Fave thread types/brands: DMC baby! I also like Anchor. Simple girl here :)
Fave fabric(s): Linen or evenweave, 28ct or higher
Any dislikes: Dislike fantasy, dragons, fractitional stitches
Pets/children: Baby treehugger due Jan 07, 1 dog (Lady), 2 kitties (Killer Lily and Bella Baby)
Birthday: 9 March 1977
Wishlist URL: Click here
Any small RAK's that would be enjoyed: Love teas, chocolate is fab, like to try small trial sizes of hand cream, stationery is great, bookmarks (I love to read)
Fave holiday(s): Christmas and Easter
Holiday(s) not celebrated or liked: N/A
 
posted by Anne S at 9:27 pm |


0 Comments: