Friday, December 01, 2006
XXX

JennX-Stitch (Jenn)
Fave colours: Blue or Kelly Green
Fave designers: Margaret Sherry, Lizzie Kate, Miriabilla and what ever else catches my eyes. I tend to go more with what seems to be my 'taste' then who did it.
Fave styles of designs/stitching styles: N/A
Fave thread types/brands: I guess I'd say DMC but, I used Weeks and GAST too
Fave fabrics: Lugana either 28 or 32 count (mmmm yummy fabric :) )
Any dislikes: Samplers or stuff that looks 'old'
Pets/children: 1 Cat (misha)
Birthday: 23 February
Wishlist URL: My yahoo album which the link can be found here
Any small RAK's that would be enjoyed: I'd be happy with anything :)
Fave holidays: Christmas and my birthday
Holidays not celebrated or liked: I'm not a big halloween fan but, I just mean that in that I dont' usually stitch halloween things. All the other holidays I do/would
 
posted by Anne S at 9:18 pm |


0 Comments: