Friday, December 01, 2006
***

Ladybug's Stitches (Elanor - sometimes Elanor I and Elanor II is my mom)
Fave colours: Navy blue, purple, plum, teal, dark red, blues, Fall, Halloween and Christmas colours (pumpkin orange, reds, greens ...)
Fave designers: Little House Needleworks, Waxing Moon Designs, The Sweetheart Tree, Teresa Wentzler, Lavender & Lace, Brittercup Designs, The Victoria Sampler, Shepherd's Bush, Hillside Samplings
Fave styles of designs/stitching styles: Fantasy, Celtic, Christmasy, cross stitch and other techniques
Fave thread types/brands: Needle Necessities, overdyed in general, DMC
Fave fabrics: Belfast 32ct, neutral colours, or dark blue
Any dislikes: Speaking/dressed animals/things, Alice in Wonderland, too bright/sparkling/goldish/pinkish things, coffee/moka, peacocks, too modern designs, too historical sampler/design, Victorian cats
Pets/children: Crunch (very hair and stubborn cat)
Birthday: 5 March 1979
Wishlist URL: Click here (I try to update it regularly even if I didn't do it for a while...)
Any small RAK's that would be enjoyed: Tea, dairy milk chocolate, stationery, postcards, John James size 26 needles ... I just love Halloween, Christmas, owls, reindeer, Lord of the Rings, Jane Austen and my new found love is knitting yarn!
Fave holidays: Christmas
Holidays not celebrated or liked: Easter

Lavender Rose Ramblings (Deborah/The Cabbage Rose)
Fave colours: Red and lavender, plum, mulberry colours
Fave designers: Carriage House Samplers, Mirabilia, Chatelaine Designs, HEAD, Cat's Whiskers, GPA
Fave styles of designs/stitching styles: Samplers, Quaker, Mermaids, complex gardens like Chatelaines, Angels and geometrics if they have fancy beads and threads, stitching etui, tools and smalls, and I'm mad about needlerolls!
Fave thread types/brands: I enjoy using and experimenting with all hand-dyed threads both cottons and silks, all silks, & metallics; but specifically, I trust: Thread Gatherer, Gloriana, Sampler Threads, Caron, Needle Necessities, AuVeraSoie, Anchor&DMC, Kreinik, RainbowGallery, NPI silks, Vicki Clayton
Fave fabrics: Opalescent Handpainted Belfast 32ct. or Evenweave; and old-fashioned linen that we've used for years! I'm also newly into 40 ct. linen. I tend to like the softer colors such as "tea stained." But, I have some blues that I really love, too.
Any dislikes: In stitchery I really don't care for cutesie things like goofy snowmen, dogs and kittens. I do like cutesie Halloween things, though. I really dislike snobby stitchers who think they have the corner on all things stitching...the attitude drives me crazy and spoils many a stitching get-together. I think stitching is an art of the heart and is to be fun and friendly.
Pets/children: Delight in both children and dogs...if they are well behaved. Although, big dogs scare me and aren't my thing...I have a yorkie named Clara, who is my little stitching companion.
Birthday: 1 June (Gemini)
Wishlist URL: Click here (on the sidebar)
Any small RAK's that would be enjoyed: Biscornus, mailart or pincushions would be adored!!
Fave holidays: Valentine's Day and Summer Solstice, Christmas, and Halloween
Holidays not celebrated or liked: None in particular

Leslie's Cross Stitch Heaven (Leslie/zoeandcooper)
Fave colours: Any variation on purple
Fave designers: Mirabilia, Just Nan, Little House Needleworks, Elizabeth's Designs; Shepherd's Bush, The Sweetheart Tree, Indigo Rose, Bent Creek, The Victoria Sampler
Fave styles of designs/stitching styles: Like lots of stitching styles
Fave thread types/brands: Weeks Dye Works, Gentle Art Sampler Threads, Crescent Colors
Fave fabrics: 32ct or 36ct neutral colours
Any dislikes: Nothing specific I can think of
Pets/children: 2 cats - Cooper and Zoe
Birthday: 20 August
Wishlist URL: Click here
Any small RAK's that would be enjoyed: Candles, chocolate
Fave holidays: Christmas time
Holidays not celebrated or liked: N/A
 
posted by Anne S at 9:16 pm |


0 Comments: