Friday, December 01, 2006
***

I'll Cross That Stitch When I Come To It (Lauren)
Fave colours: Any! I love colourful things!
Fave designers: Oooh, San-Man, Prairie Schooler, Just Nan
Fave styles of designs/stitching styles: I like Asian things and samplers
Fave thread types/brands: I use mostly DMC, but I love Crescent Colours too
Fave fabrics: Linen ... the higher the count, the better! I'm running out of wall space!
Any dislikes: Not a big fan of primitive country (plaid, roosters, that kind of thing)
Pets/children: My lovely kitty named Speck
Birthday: 22 June
Wishlist URL: Click here for my "gigantic" wishlist
Any small RAK's that would be enjoyed: I love smalls - and I really suck at making them
Fave holidays: Easter! (and Christmas of course). I'll willingly celebrate any holiday though!
Holidays not celebrated or liked: None :)

Illinkillin ihmettelyt - Illinkilli wondering (Sari)
Fave colours: Orange, beige, brown, pink, dark red
Fave designers: Bent Creek, Lizzie*Kate, Shepherd's Bush, Country Cottage Needleworks, Little House Needleworks, The Victoria Sampler etc
Fave styles of designs/stitching styles: I like "earthy" colours and countryish style at the moment
Fave thread types/brands: DMC, Weeks Dye Works, hand-dyed threads
Fave fabrics: Evenweave or linen
Any dislikes: Low ct aida, dark fabrics
Pets/children: Boy, born 04/2006
Birthday: 4 October
Wishlist URL: Click here
Any small RAK's that would be enjoyed: Patchwork fabrics for finishing, scissors and fobs just to name a few. Anything will make my day :)
Fave holidays: Autumn is my favourite time of the year and I like Halloween in cross stitch
Holidays not celebrated or liked: Not a big fan of Easter

Incoherent Scribblings (Renée/blondelibrarian)
Fave colours: Blues, purples, pinks and greens
Fave designers: Current faves include Mirabilia, Lavender & Lace, Margaret Sherry, and The Victoria Sampler ... just to name a few! :)
Fave styles of designs/stitching styles: My favourite themes are cats, fantasy, spring, and Victorian and I have recently developed an interest in just about anything with specialty stitches
Fave thread types/brands: Anything is fine with me!
Fave fabrics: 32ct linen
Any dislikes: Although I like "cute" things, I don't like childish looking things. I don't care too much for yellow, orange or red and as a result I am not too fond of autumn-themed things. I wouldn't exactly say that I don't like samplers, but they are typically not my first choice when it comes to stitching.
Pets/children: 3 cats (Mouse, Scooter, Harley)
Birthday: 22 May
Wishlist URL: Click here
Any small RAK's that would be enjoyed: I don't drink coffee or tea, but I love chocolate and can always use stationery. I also love to collect postcards from all over the world.
Fave holidays: Halloween, Valentine's Day
Fave seasons: Spring and Summer
Holidays not celebrated or liked: N/A

It Will Be Funny Tomorrow (Cathy)
Fave colours: Blues, reds, any "Victorian" colours, and any deep colours
Fave designers: Marilyn Leavitt Imblum, Little House Needleworks, The Sweetheart Tree, JBW Designs, Passione Ricamo, Sue Hillis
Fave styles of designs/stitching styles: Victorian style designs, mothers with children, Christmas and Winter designs, Fall designs
Fave thread types/brands: DMC is just fine
Fave fabrics: 28ct anything - I prefer more traditional colours, such as white, off-white, beige, but subtle colours would be nice too
Any dislikes: Animals (I don't dislike animals, just stitching them), cartoonish designs, fantasy themes (unicorns, fairies, dragons etc)
Pets/children: 2 cats and 2 children - Joshua and Eve
Birthday: 5 June
Wishlist URL: Click here
Any small RAK's that would be enjoyed: I love getting postcards from my stitching friends - I have a small, but growing collection of them on a corkboard in our kitchen. I'd love the whole thing to be covered with postcards from all over the world. I also love tea and chocolate. I like anything, really, I'm not very fussy!
Fave holidays: Christmas, Halloween/Fall and Easter
Holidays not celebrated or liked: I like the 4th of July, but I don't usually stitch those types of themes
 
posted by Anne S at 9:19 pm |


0 Comments: